I am honored to have once again been nominated for the Liebster and Versatile Blog Awards!
The Quiet Borderline has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, for which I’d like to thank her. I probably would’ve nominated her if she hadn’t nominated me. You can read the rules for acceptance in this post from the first time I was nominated.
I’d like to nominate the following fabulous blogs for the Liebster Blog Award:
- Nominate 10 other blogs
- Inform them about their nominations.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post.
Seven random facts:
1) When I created my Twitter account, for some reason I decided that my pen name should be Angel Flatley. I feel like it sounds kind of stupid . . . but so does everything else I could think of.
2) Here’s something germane to a random fact from the first time I was nominated: The “exciting thing” I’ve been alluding to over the past few days is that I got invited to try out for Jeopardy. As I mentioned the first time I accepted the Versatile Blogger Award, it’s my dream to be on Jeopardy. I’m trying not to get too excited because I don’t want to hope for the highly improbable.
3) I’ve recently started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix. Before then, I’d never seen an episode of the show, and I always felt out of the loop about something that seemed to be common knowledge.
4) My favorite show currently on air is Once Upon a Time. Is it wrong that I kind of really like Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin?
5) I’ve eaten two and a half boxes of Girl Scout cookies over the past six days.
6) My pdoc is leaving the practice I go to. I will see a new one next time I go. It’ll be the first time I ever see a female pdoc.
7) I have no life whatsoever.
Blogs I Nominate:
The Life You Save May Be Your Own (Flannery O’Connor Reference!)
I’m having a hard time thinking of anyone who hasn’t received one of these awards, so I’ll stop there. Perhaps I missed or forgot that these bloggers have already received one or both of the awards. I wouldn’t be surprised. If I nominated you for the Liebster Award, feel free to take the Versatile Blogger one as well. I hereby nominate you, too.