NZ Cate of Infinite Sadness or What? has bestowed upon me the Sunshine Award. Thanks, Cate!
Now to answer the attendant questions:
1) Favorite philosopher? Philosophy is too fun just to pick one favorite philosopher. I like Socrates because he walked around engaging in dialogues with people and proving them wrong. I think he’s amusing. Freud’s theories are fun to read.
2) Favorite bad habit? I like sweet food too much.
3) Age? 25
4) Favorite time of day? I like evenings and nights; it seems I have more ideas during those times.
5) Favorite time of year? I like winter. I’m a fan of cold weather and winter wear. But perhaps I might feel different if I lived somewhere where blizzards and suchlike happened.
6) Favorite dead celebrity? There are too many cool dead celebrities for me to choose just one. Hmm. Nope, I’m drawing a blank.
7) Favorite Christmas movie? I like It’s a Wonderful Life and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
8) Favorite vacation? A New Mexico road trip with a friend.
9) Physical activity? I’m not a huge fan of physical activity; I probably should be. I suppose I like walking provided I know where I’m going and can go at my own pace.
10) Favorite thing? The feeling of being inspired while I’m writing a story. When I just continue writing and writing and it all clicks. Sadly, this hasn’t happened for a few months.
I’ll pass this award on to the following:
I tried to pick blogs that haven’t yet gotten this award, but I’m not sure if I actually have.
Daylily2011 also awarded me with the Reader Appreciation Award, Versatile Blogger Award, and Liebster Blog Award. I’ve already got those, but I’d still like to thank her for thinking of me!
As a closing, can I mention that I’ve just found Civil Twilight’s awesome cover of Massive Attack’s “Teardrop.” Seriously. Listen to it.