1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are the The Quiet Borderline’s questions with my answers:
1. Do you collect anything? When I was a kid, I collected teddy bears. I don’t think I collect anything now, unless you count my ever growing piles of books. Oh, and I have hundreds of movies in both my instant and DVD Netflix queues.
2. How did you meet your best friend? I met her when I was a freshman in college. We lived on the same floor in the dorms.
3. What do you do when you do not blog? I’m a writing tutor and adjunct instructor at a local community college. I read a lot and watch all sorts of movies. Sometimes I write fiction, too.
4. Have you ever been to Mexico? No.
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Jump up and down with joy. Buy myself a house. Indulge myself in my lifelong dream to write full-time. Give some to other family members. Save a lot of it, and probably give some to charity.
6. What is on your bucket list (i.e. what do you still need/want to do before you die)? There are a lot of books I’d like to read first. I think there’ll always be more than I can actually read, though. I’d like to finish my novels and have them published (and hopefully read).
7. What is your favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you guys this. 😉
8. Do you have a bad habit? If yes, what is it? I have a lot of bad habits. I’m never completely still. Sometimes I feel compelled to grind my teeth. I tend to put things in my mouth and chew on them when I’m thinking. Mostly pens, but I’ve done it with other stuff, too. The other day, I found myself chewing on the end of my flash drive.
9. What was your favorite class in school? English.
10. Why is the place where you live perfect for you? I don’t think it is, really. I live in conservative-ville, and I’m a bleeding liberal. I like my job, and I guess the people I meet are nice. I do like that my parents live a few hours a way. It’s not too long of a way to go to visit for holidays, but it is long enough so that I don’t have to run into family members all the time.
11. Do you have a swimming pool? (If yes, can I come visit?) No.
Here are my answers to Hello Sailor’s questions:
1. Do you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse and if so what would be your weapon of choice? Probably not. The only way I’d be able to survive would be by flying under the radar. My weapon would be my brain. Although I think it would be fun to use a crossbow.
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I think that would make me feel kind of sick. I’d have to choose something not overly flavorful yet nourishing. Bread, perhaps?
3. Do you think Noah had woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them? The woodpeckers didn’t need to be on the ark; they were able to fly. They landed on top of other animals once in a while when they needed to rest their wings.
4. If space flight was affordable, would you go, just because you could? Perhaps. It would make me a bit nervous, but sounds fun and interesting.
5. Would you very kindly draw me a picture of a bird and post it on your blog so I can add to my collection? I drew a picture of a bird. You’ll find it in this post. You might not want it in your collection, though. As Dotty might say, my drawing skills are shite.
6. Do you think unicorns exist? No. They didn’t make it on to the ark. As this T-shirt I own will show you.
7. Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard? Were there razors in the jungle? Maybe Tarzan isn’t really a man. He’s a woman. Or an extraterrestrial.
8. How old do you think you would be if you didn’t know how old you are? I would be the same age as I am now, obviously. Just because I don’t know how old I am doesn’t change the amount of time I’ve been on this earth.
9. Will you be joining me on my boat when I win the lottery? Of course! What better way to live than to be on the MFF cruise?
10. What makes you, you? I make me me. Maybe God does, too. And I wouldn’t exist without my parents.
11. Did you like my questions? Yes, they were interesting to think about and amusing.
Here are the 11 I tag:
I know some of you have been tagged before, but I’m curious about your answers to my questions. I’m not asking you to do the entire challenge again, lol.
Here are my questions:
1) What is the one insect you absolutely can’t stand?
2) Which fictional world(s) do you wish were real?
3) Who is your favorite President/Prime Minister/Monarch/Whoever Has Been in Charge of Your Country in history?
4) If you were forced to be on a reality show, which one would you go on, and why?
5) What is the one feature that your dream house must possess?
6) What is your guilty musical pleasure?
7) What do you think is the most disgusting food?
8) Do you smile with or without showing your teeth?
9) Do you believe that there are aliens in the universe?
10) Choose your own adventure books–yay or nay?
(Guess what gave me my wonderful idea.)
11) What is the funniest thing that has happened to you today?